Tuesday 9 April 2013

Exhibition Visit - words and pictures

My work is currently being exhibited at the BIC. CLICK HERE for exhibition details. 

So my very first customer from this exhibition, the lovely Cornelia, purchased my first book! I would like to re-design the cover but for now this does the trick. 

A series of illustrations from the book were displayed on the wall... I actually really liked the display, the drawings look rather nice together! Thank you to Louis Vinet and his team for their curation. They've done a really good job. 





And we even got a story time session in, narrated by Josh Brooks. 




Tari and Louis, founders of the Egg Den and organisers of the exhibition. 

It was a really interesting experience seeing the great variety of illustration and storytelling up there, if you get a chance go have a peek! The exhibition is in the right hand side lounge area upstairs from the main entrance. 

If you would like to purchase your own copy of 'The Boy Without Wings' (£15.00) please email hello@katiemacon.com. I accept bank transfers and also paypal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment